WELCOME TO PERFORMANCE MEDICAL GROUP
For over 10 years Performance Medical Group has implemented it's Lower Extremity Care Program in more than 45 clinics throughout Canada and the United States. Our experienced clinicians provide our patients with the opportunity to relieve lower extremity discomfort by correcting the underlying cause, using our state-of-the-art computerized gait analysis technology.
Our clinicians provide completely FREE ASSESSMENTS focusing on the connection between poor biomechanics and common lower extremity problems.
- We offer patients around the world exceptional patient care using state of the art computerized gait scan technology, which allows us to look at the foot when it hits the ground in a dynamic weight bearing manner
- A biomechanical assessment is sent directly to the referring physician to keep them up to date on the patients progress
- Our custom corrective footwear and custom orthotics are made with graphite for lasting correction and a combination of condition specific materials for lasting comfort
- We are affiliated with top foot and ankle institutions such as Duke University Medical Centre and Brown University in Rhode Island
- We are a Canadian owned company and manufacture our custom orthotics and corrective footwear at our lab/head office in Ajax, Ontario
- We are proud to work in partnership exclusively with New Balance Footwear
- A limited 2-year warranty
Performance Medical Group, it's patients employees and partners are united around these four core principals:
Integrity - Integrity means treating our patients, colleagues and partners with honesty, dignity and respect; never wavering from the truth and "taking the highest moral road" even when it may be costly or unpopular.
Using leading products, technologies and systems - Our company invests heavily in new technology and in constantly improving our protocols, products and systems.
Collaboration with physicians - What sets us apart is that our clinics are integrated with physician's clinics. This gives us an ability to work with your other healthcare providers to achieve optimal treatment results.
Outstanding patient care - Our company exists for one reason: to help our patients reach their goals. We go the extra mile to ensure that we do everything possible to promote outstanding patient care.